Re: [Ayatana] We need AppLauncher screen edge alignment configuration!

Wouldn't it work anyway since the BUB is now inside the AppLauncher area? All corners are a great position according to Fitt's Law so there's no need to move the position of the BUB relative to the rest of the launcher - and the Dash would ofcourse unflod accordingly.