Re: [Ayatana] "Hybrid" (panel/launcher) top left corner button

Just throwing out an idea: why can't we just move the window controls to the right and have a wingpanel for the appindicators in the right bottom?

2011/8/25 Eylem Koca <eylemkoca@xxxxxxxxx>

So, what's going to happen to the window controls? Is this proposing removal of them? If not, how's the whole thing going to work?