Re: [Ayatana] Make Unity more web friendly.

I really (really) think it's a very good idea. Lot of people (geeks and noobs) uses exclusively webmails (Gmail, Hotmail ...), it would be great to be notified using notify OSD / indicators / launcher. I really think it's a great idea.

+1 from me too.

Kévin