Re: [Ayatana] make adding ppas easier

I don't agree. PPA should be used only to install unstable / unsupported features. I think the problem is that a lot of very good programs aren't in the default repository and need to be installed via PPA.

PPA installation shouldn't be too easy for newbies, because it can be risky for their system, even if they don't realize that.

Kévin