Re: [Ayatana] Balsamiq

Hi Andrea, as you can imagine, sharing a serial publicly online is not the brightest thing to do. Balsamiq provides serial if you work on an open-source project. Unfortunately, I don't think they are willing to provide it to anyone who wants to contribute sporadically to a project, hence not officially involved. The best thing you can do is contact/ask them directly (http://support.balsamiq.com/customer/portal/articles/105924), or looking for a license-free software.

Best, chr