[Ayatana] Overlapping window buttons and panel on the same side

Hi,
  I've noticed that one of the impacts of having the panel
on the left in Unity is that it can overlap the position of the
buttons of newly opened windows (also on the left) when the panel
is configured to auto hide and let windows use the whole screen.

  The typical case I find is where a window opens and you want to
hit the maximise straight away or similar.

Dave
/ Dr. David Alan Gilbert    |       Running GNU/Linux       | Happy  \
\ gro.gilbert @ treblig.org |                               | In Hex /