Re: [Ayatana] stop quick hide application top menu on top task bar

Den 18. okt. 2011 12:50, skrev charlesalva@xxxxxxxxx:
[snip]
i guess, there's a lot to be done with this unity.

if we're gonna copy mac osx/ios, at least we have to do it right this time! :D

Learning and copying are two radically different things. I really don't want to have the menus visible at all times. For most users, the menus are hardly ever used and when you use them, you don't need to read the title of the window. You also don't need to look at the menu when you read the title of a webpage. They're mutually exclusive, hence it makes sense to only display one at a time.

Jo-Erlend Schinstad