Re: [Ayatana] semi-transparent indicator menus

 I really don't transparency is an issue when there are some under the Menu.  Quicklist  and notfy are good Exemple. I have never seen an issue when  activating the menu.

and there  also some misunderstanding from us:   The transparency is really not  a problem because when  we activate the menu   we give it all our attention, I dont see the point of activating the menu and not trying to with it but trying to have sight of the the text under the menu.
I think Nux is used to render the quicklist and the notification bubble,  it could be used to render those menu too.
But I see nissue here with Nux or the texture used : what if an user change the theme ?  how should those menu be rendered ?  staying static or adapt itself to the theme color ?  We already see that the Launcher doesn't react well.  this the only issue  I see.