Re: [Ayatana] Can't send email to Ayatana list

Apologies for the last email.  Although I've been unable to send email
to the list through my email client, apparently the form on the Ayatana
page labeled "Contact this team's email address" (which I mistakenly
believed would go to the admin) works for sending email to this list.
Sorry about the confusion.  I'll try to resolve my email client issues
off-list if I can find an admin in a position to help.
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by
Richard Gaskin (https://launchpad.net/~rg4w)