Re: [Ayatana] Unity Dash mockup

I really like the current dash design, but your design brings the dash to a whole new level. Love the new dash mockup!

---Ryan

Sent from my iPod

On Nov 6, 2011, at 9:11 AM, Michal Strba <faiface2202@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 11/06/2011 03:12 PM, András Bognár wrote:
Hi,

I don't really like the current Dash border, so I started working on a mockup (https://plus.google.com/104888645168610370479/posts/BoAcd3c2Ek1). Different separator line, thinner dash border. I think the Dash looks nicer with the 1px border and with the new separator line the content is more focused to the user.
What do you think about it?

András Bognár