Re: [Ayatana] Default Dash screen mock up

>>but small previews with titles would be great.
+1.  I'm seing the Activity this way.  either a static preview ( the previews are always visible)  or a dynamic preview ( preview is visible only when mouse hovering the thumbs

what i love about your concept, is that you suggest a semantic connection between the apps currently in use and the way the Dash adapts it's search results to this fact. That's intelligent.
The next step would be "used with", a function within Zeitgeist, it can remember what item USER usually uses simultaneously with what other item. That's complementary to your intelligence addition.

since we can scroll the Dash, this is good,  we could bring many little stuff  up to the user