Re: [Ayatana] Should we move closer to gnome again?

On Sun, Nov 13, 2011 at 21:04, supernova <supernova.it@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

In my opinion, as a 14 years old Linux user, GS now has more coherence
than Unity. Infact objects, icons are grouped in places of the screen
where you can find same aim or use. Moreover, Unity is thought to be
used by millions of people: how could this happen if one, after having
installed Ubuntu, should install vlc in place of totem, alsaplayer
instead of banshee and so on? Success will arrive if Ubuntu will
spread all over applications as tv, desktop, tabs, palms,
groak-urf-urf (not discovered yet aliens device for fast
communications) and kind of user: from old Debianers to New(bie)
people! If Ubuntu will be configurable by geek but usable by a Dummy
there will be the great jump in the history of Gnu/Linux.
My 2 cents,
Supernova

thank you.