Re: [Ayatana] Shut Down in Dash and with Key-Combination

Why do we need to optimize the ability to shutdown anyway? As a rule, you'll only do it once per session, and it's not like it's hard to access as it is now.

Ian Santopietro

"Eala Earendel enlga beorohtast
Ofer middangeard monnum sended"

Pa gur yv y porthaur?
Public GPG key (RSA):
http://keyserver.ubuntu.com:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x412F52DB1BBF1234

On Tue 15 Nov 2011 10:44:14 AM MST, Cyrille Ngassam Nkwenga wrote:
>Pressing the power button on your computer opens a dialog that lets
>you shut down. There's no need for a keyboard shortcut for a separate
>dialog for the same thing.

I agree with you on that, but what if the Tour is a way out of range ? say I have to stand up in order to push the power button... , on a Laptop, not having a shortcut is okay, but with a tour I think we need it.