Re: [Ayatana] Lens Bar again!

On Sat, Nov 19, 2011 at 6:56 PM, Jo-Erlend Schinstad <joerlend.schinstad@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Den 19. nov. 2011 13:56, skrev staticd:

Could those who wish to see this change implemented say so on launchpad?

The Launchpad bug tracker is not meant to be a place to vote.

Going by the generally positive responses in the threads proposing the move and redesign of the bar,
 I assumed that the "vote" or the discussion already concluded that it was a good idea.
If I am mistaken, my bad. sorry.

I wanted someone(s) with a better know of launchpad to help move the patch along( testing, accepting etc...)