Re: [Ayatana] Need ability to close windows from within "Spread Mode" (super+W)

It is possible to close all windows in an Application from the launcher (Right click > Quit). That said, the ability to close a window from spread would be minimally intrusive, and would speed up the process of closing only one window (i.e. a file manager) without having to focus it or close the rest of the windows as well. I would do it with a small "X" icon in the upper left (Or, simply allow the use the use the window controls from the spread view).

--
Ian Santopietro

"Eala Earendel enlga beorohtast
Ofer middangeard monnum sended"