Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 13:31:50 -0500
From: svelanka@xxxxxxxxx
To: isantop@xxxxxxxxx; ayatana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Ayatana] Simplifying the actions icons.

On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 12:30 PM, Ian Santopietro <isantop@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I don't see how going ahead and doing it would hurt. The worst that could happen is that the set isn't accepted as a default, and there's another nice option for users to install if they want. I'd like to see what you come up with.
I recommend keeping a distinct shape for each icon. This is one of my least favorite things about Faenza; all of the icons have the same shape.

Again I have no intention on creating an entire iconset, but rather just focusing on the actions subset. Has there been any discussion on this before?

--
Saleel