pyroom-team team mailing list archive

Call for translations

Good news, everyone!

Finally I got that issue with our translations sorted out, I've
managed to import all the previous translations made in another
branch.
Currently, we have 4 languages (well, one is English) translated
completely and there are quite a few languages that only lack some 19
strings or so, which have been added in recent development.

So, if you know a language that hasn't been translated fully yet, we't
greatly appreciate if you could help us translating the remaining
parts. You  guys rock, thanks for everyone who helped us so far.

The translation series in question is 0.4, please don't translate 0.3
or trunk, those are outdated and translations aren't integrated into
those! But we plan on translations for our upcoming 0.4 release.
Please see

https://translations.launchpad.net/pyroom/0.4/+translations

Cheers,

--