spreadubuntu team mailing list archive

New testing site for SpreadUbuntu and a quick update

Hello everyone!

After some back and forth communication we have decided to add a test
site to the mix.

Besides having houbsi[1], we will have a site with drupal 5 and 6
installations[2][3] in order to see where we go. The Ubuntu drupal6
theme has been gaining some traction as of lately and we would like to
be prepared for the future.

The new site gives us also more freedom (runs in my own server so we
do not have to think about asking permission to do stuff) and thus
will, hopefully, allows us to move quicker for the release of our
working prototype by intrepids release, as denoted in our roadmap[4]
which, I know, needs an update ;-)

There has been a lot of things happening in the front-end as of lately
which can be viewed in the houbsi site, so take a look! We will
hopefully have things moved over to the drupal installations at the
ubuntu.ec demo sites which will be more of a playground than houbsi
is.

After setting up the sites in ubuntu.ec we will have an uploading
branch in bzr[5] and will start to use launchpad for our bug tracking
and development. I'm really looking forward to this!!

I'll keep you informed. Stay tuned!

If you, for any reason, need access to the ubuntu.ec sites please contact me.

Best regards,

Rubén Romero
https://launchpad.net/~huayra

[1] http://spreadubuntu.houbsi.org/