spreadubuntu team mailing list archive

Re: launchpad openid

On Sun, Jan 11, 2009 at 2:49 AM, Rubén Romero y Cordero
<huayra@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Then I won't test the module.

Sorry, I missconfigured my drupal6-8 installation: I had a user named
"lucian.grijincu" and I had associated my launchpad openid url with
it.
When I installed my modified "Launchpad-openid" Drupal module I
thought that the proper login was due to the newly installed module.
Unfortunately it was because of the former username-opendid
association (the authentiffication was done by the standard openid
module).

> https://edge.launchpad.net/loco-drupal

* I checked out the code (the 6.6 branch):
$ bzr branch lp:loco-drupal
* I configured the Launchpad-openid module and added a "Log In" button
for it on the main page. Clicking it returns an error and instructs me
to create a new account. This is because launchpad does not provide an
email address for the account. It doesn't do so because my site isn't
registered as a "trust root".

I talked at #loco-drupal-dev and I was told that if I get the site
registered as a "trust root" the module will work on drupal6.6. They
have a site up: http://www.ubuntu-qc.org/drupal that is registered as
a "trust root" and for which the launchpad openid authentication works
well.

Adi, I saw you ask for a trust root for ubuntu.ro.
Could you please see if the module from
https://edge.launchpad.net/loco-drupal works for you after you get the
trust root appoved?

--