From: Stéphane <stephane.vergeylen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 2:07 PM
Subject: [ubuntu-web] SpreadUbuntu -> New category
To: ubuntu-website@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(message to Rub?n Romero y Cordero)

I think that you can perhaps add another category of the website
SpreadUbuntu which can gather all the banners that exists to promote Ubuntu
on website. I don't speak only about buttons but also about countdown
banners for a specific new version of Ubuntu / Kubuntu, etc.. (or perhaps
rename the current category "buttons" in "website" or "banners")

I saw the banner countdown for Ubutnu 9.04 and I found it great. I can be a
good idea to collect all the banners to encourage blogs and website to
promote Ubuntu.

++

Stéphane