spreadubuntu team mailing list archive

[Question #74684]: SpreadUbuntu Webpage Translation in Dutch

New question #74684 on SpreadUbuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/spreadubuntu/+question/74684

Hi all,

I have translated 2 pages in dutch on the SpreadUbuntu site but they don't show up.
Example: i have translated the front page (http://spreadubuntu.neomenlo.org/en/node) in dutch, but when i navigate to http://spreadubuntu.neomenlo.org/nl/node, it shows me a "Welcome to your new Drupal site" page.
Have I done something wrong or is this normal behaviour and do the translations have to be approved in any form?

If I enter through the english node (http://spreadubuntu.neomenlo.org/en/node), then click on the title (About SpreadUbuntu - DIY) and then switch to dutch, the translated text does show correctly.

I have also translated the page that you get to when you click on "Learn more about SpreadUbuntu" at the bottom of the text on the homepage, just above "Media". Again, if you go to the English text and then switch to dutch, the correct dutch text displays.

What have I done wrong?

Thanks.

SpreadUbuntu, which is an answer contact for SpreadUbuntu.