spreadubuntu team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #76257]: Double entry - one upload

Question #76257 on SpreadUbuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/spreadubuntu/+question/76257

Evan Boldt proposed the following answer:
This has been a persistent issue with the multilingual module.

If you look at the node ID when you click edit, they are the same node
ID, meaning if you delete one, it will delete both.

If you uploaded it last week, I should have it in my D6 version, where
this bug should no longer exist.

SpreadUbuntu, which is an answer contact for SpreadUbuntu.