spreadubuntu team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #145174]: Georgian Language (ka_GE) for SpreadUbuntu.org

Question #145174 on SpreadUbuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/spreadubuntu/+question/145174

kevin posted a new comment:
You have to hire someone who knows Georgian and rewrite all your
Georgian content I thought this must be easier rather than you copy all
pages which have been written in the English language it will be time
taking process you must hire a professional for this work if you live in
Georgia I like to help you out But I lived in the united kingdom so I am
not able to help you out tell if someone in your circle facing the same
problem in English we can rewrite the web page we have verity of writers
right now we delivering marketing and business subjects essay writing
services to our students these are our pages you can visit and hire
certified professional writers
https://www.essaywritingace.co.uk/marketing-essay-writing.php for any
type of marketing content it could be essay it could be assignment it
could be a web page of marketing our professionals have wide and grasp
on marketing topics so they help you out or if you want that your
content must be done in the Georgian language you must visit Georgian
writer.

--
You received this question notification because your team SpreadUbuntu
is an answer contact for SpreadUbuntu.