Re: [Merge] ~techalchemy/ubuntu-qa-tools:feature/in-memory-cookiedb into ubuntu-qa-tools:master

First of all thanks for taking the time to try this out, I have no idea how the code actually gets invoked so I wasn't able to verify that there wouldn't be any issues with competitive locks on the db in question. I included the encoding change because while attempting to import the function in question, I found I couldn't. I'll be sure to make more granular commits so that they can be cherry picked as needed.

I anticipated that, if necessary, I'd iterate on this change (e.g. by loading the db in memory instead of accessing it directly).  This was a change we discussed (and there is a 'todo' in the code about it), but I am happy to either 'close' this merge request if I can figure out how to do that, or to make the changes you are suggesting to the remaining callers of this function.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~techalchemy/ubuntu-qa-tools/+git/ubuntu-qa-tools/+merge/378348
Your team Ubuntu Bug Control is subscribed to branch ubuntu-qa-tools:master.