Application to join UbuntuBugControl

Hi,

I would like to join the UbuntuBugControl team. My launchpad account is
dirksu. Required questions are answered as follows.

   - Do you promise to be polite to bug reporters even if they are rude to
   you or Ubuntu? Have you signed the Ubuntu Code of Conduct?

          I had signed the Ubuntu Code of Conduct. And based on the spirit
of Code of Conduct, I promise to be polite to the bug reporters.

   -

   Have you read Bugs/Triage <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Triage>,
   Bugs/Assignment <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Assignment>, Bugs/Status
   <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Status> and Bugs/Importance
   <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Importance>? Do you have any questions
   about that documentation?

           I had read all wiki pages and understood that the responsibility
of bug triager is to make sure there is enough information in the bug.

   -

   What sensitive data should you look for in a private Apport crash report
   bug before making it public? See Bugs/Triage
   <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Triage> for more information.

           Check that anything looks like sensitive data passed as function
input in attached stack trace

   - Is there a particular package or group of packages that you are
   interested in helping out with?

           I would be interested in helping with ModemManager and
gnome-control-center.

   -

   Please list five or more bug reports which you have triaged and include
   an explanation of your decisions. Please note that these bugs should be
   representative of your very best work and they should demonstrate your
   understanding of the triage process and how to properly handle bugs. For
   *all* the bugs in the list, please indicate what importance you would
   give it *and* explain the reasoning. *Please use urls in your list of
   bugs.*

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/modemmanager/+bug/1981190
           I will rate this bug medium. The WWAN module is still functional
but can't reach its max speed.

           https://bugs.launchpad.net/
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-control-center/+bug/1983645>
ubuntu/+source/gnome-control-
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-control-center/+bug/1983645>
center/+bug/1983645
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-control-center/+bug/1983645>
           I will rate this bug medium. User can still enable the WWAN
function via gnome-control-center, and ModemManager will auto select the 5G
network if available. This mostly looks like a UI issue.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-control-center/+bug/2026228
           I will rate this bug low. This issue only happened on machines
with limited resolutions which should be uncommon in the public market.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/jammy/+source/libfprint/+bug/2034121
          I will rate this bug low. This issue only impacts machines with
specific fingerprint sensor.

           https://bugs.launchpad.net/fwts/+bug/1998195
           I will rate this bug high. Even the suspend/resume test won't be
blocked by this issue. But the test result may be meaningless without
showing the time needed correctly.

Regards,
Dirk

Follow ups