Allow users to create their own aggregator scopes without programming

Hi all,

I've just had an interesting discussion with James Harding on Google Plus.
[1]
We figured it would be nice if there were an UI to create your own
(virtual) aggregator scopes straight from the Unity8 dash without any
programming efforts. They would then display data from a few scopes which
the user would be able to select from the ones he has installed using a
layout the user would be able to define as well. Then there would be a new
page in the Unity8 dash which collocates the data in the way the user
wanted to.

Here's a usage scenario outlining why I think this functionality is
important:

Let's say you read news from 4 custom news sources regularly for which
scopes do exist. Currently, you then need to favorite all of them
separately, resulting in the addition of 4 pages to the dash. As a result,
you will have to swipe a lot to reach the scopes you want, which is quite
annoying.

Now imagine you need to do the same for other types of content and you will
have a notion of how crowded your dash will become. To keep it short, the
user experience will be suboptimal.

I've already filed a bug report for this issue [2]. Now I'd really
appreciate any kind of feedback, preferably on the issue tracker itself.

Cheers,
Niklas

[1] https://plus.google.com/+AlanPope/posts/19HRbU4KEgU
[2] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/unity8/+bug/1422328