New device on marvin

Hi all,

Just a quick mail to let developers know a kind person donated a bq
E4.5 to me last night, which I've added to Marvin in Landscape
orientation. It's now available for developers to submit their click
packages and receive logs and screenshots.

http://marvin.popey.com/

For those that don't know, Marvin is a personal project I set-up with
Stuart Langridge which makes it easy for developers to quickly see
what their app looks like on devices they don't own. Simply upload
your click package, and a few minutes later you'll get an email
containing logs and screenshots of your application.

All devices are currently running the latest stable OTA release of
Ubuntu. Once OTA-10 releases, we'll migrate the devices up to that.

All the best,
--
Alan Pope
Community Manager

Canonical - Ubuntu Engineering and Services
+44 (0) 7973 620 164
alan.pope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://ubuntu.com/