Re: owncloud-client-cmd on the phone

I would like to help out if I can. But my (limited) experience is mainly in
qml/js. Its just that putting energy in something that is not going to work
as a regular ubuntu app, which normal users could download from the
official store, is not something I am looking for.

I'll publish necessary scripts around Thursday on my github.

I will surely be checking out those scripts and give my feedback. I take it
that this is your Github Filip?
https://github.com/fihufil

Thanks for the work so far!

Mathijs