Re: invitacion a grupo de intercambio GUTL

El día Thursday, December 01, 2016 a las 03:14:51AM +0530, Anupam escribió:

> Try log in to Telegram web (https://web.telegram.org/) first in your
> desktop/laptop web browser, then open the URL in a new tab. Then you
> should get an option to accept the invitation. I believe once you accept
> the invitation in Telegram web, you'll be able to use the group chat in
> Telegram app also.

Thanks, this worked. But only in a browser in my laptop, not with webapp
in the BQ.

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
No to the €! Out of this imperialistic EU! Out of the imperialistic NATO war alliance!