Re: Switching to rc channel and back again

Mark

This could be the stale lock bug (again) https://bugs.launchpad.net/
bugs/1576989
See if you have a file at /home/phablet/.config/com.ubuntu.dialer-app/*.lock
and remove it.
The other possibility is a corrupt qml cache, in which case rm -r
/home/phablet/.cache/QML/Apps/dialer-app/

The rc channel is not recommended, its just for final release staging. The
rc-proposed channel would have any potential fixes however there are none
related to your issue.
Hopefully one of the above will do it.

Pat