Is there any log I can take a look at to try to understand what is going on?

Best,

Francisco

On 23-02-2017 21:48, Phil wrote:
My Twitter notifications still work fine - Nexus 4/Mako.
On Thu, 23/2/17, Paul Tait <paultait22@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-phone] Twitter notifications
  To: "ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Date: Thursday, 23 February, 2017, 18:47
It isn't just you.
  The Twitter app hasn't worked properly (or been updated)
for over a year. It seems to have at least
  partially and accidentally
  started working
  again after a recent browser update. But sadly that
  didn't
  fix the notifications which are
  gone for good.
There is an
  alternative Twitter app, but that doesn't get
  notifications
  either, but it does work
  better.
Paul. On Thursday, 23 February 2017
  15:57:02 GMT, Francisco Pina Martins wrote:
  > Hi all,
  >
  > Some time ago, twitter notifications
  (mentions, retweets, etc.) have

  stopped working on my BQ E4.5 with Utouch.

  > Is this general, or
  some config issue on my end?

--
  Sent using