Re: Ubuntu at MWC in Barcelona

El día Sunday, February 26, 2017 a las 02:05:01PM -0500, Rodney Dawes escribió:

> Both the BQ M10 tablet and Meizu Pro 5 phone are 64-bit hardware. The
> userland is currently only 32-bit there, because arm64 was not
> supported on 15.04, which the current phone/tablet images are based on.
> That would reduce your figure to 60% (if you're only talking official
> retail devices, or 50% if counting both M10 FHD/HD separately).

I do own a BQ M10 tablet. This is a fine device, but not a phone. I does
not even has SIM slots, and if it would has, it is a bit complicated to
held it on the ear for phone talking :-)

Having said this, when we could have an image from Canonical for the M10 with
snap?

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
Aus "Nie wieder Krieg!" wurde "Nie wieder Krieg ohne Deutschlands Truppen"