BQ Aquaris M10 FHD Ubuntu Edition: How do I see the size of external storage (ie. a micro SD card)?

I have had a look in the File browser app and the External Drives app, long-pressing various items in both apps, and looking for any "menu" items in both of these apps, but I haven't found how to see the size of the card.

In Ubuntu 16.04 (on my desktop computer), for example, I can start the Disks utility (actually an application called gnome-disks, and not gnome-disk-utility as shown in the screenshot below) and see total size and % used for each storage unit (SSD, HDD, and external drives).
I can also see a drive's total space and free space from within Files (actually nautilus).How do I do it on this tablet? Greg Flint

PO Box 642
Parap
NT 0804
Australia

Currently, technological development happens as slowly as the main players can get it to happen. The concept of 'open source' means that it happens as fast as it can (like it does in science):1. Happy birthday to GNU (YouTube 2008)2. Free Software Foundation (FSF 2014)3. The internet wouldn't exist otherwise (The Telegraph 2014)4. Edward Snowden on Open Source (LibrePlanet 2016)5. How it works, and its application to law (TED 2012)6. LOTS of stuff about free (libre) software7. Net neutrality - VERY important

email: el_gallo_azul@yahoo.comSIP (not email): el_gallo_azul@xxxxxxxxx
Phone +61 (0)8 8945 1725
Mobile +61 (0)428 279 021
Australian Central Standard Time (ACST) = UTC/GMT+9.5

PNG image