Re: Is Ubuntu Phone and Unity dead?

Thank you guys for continuing this great OS for mobile. Heartily thanks.
Surely i was following UT on xda and ubports but now more actively. I was
so keep to seen UT on my Xperia phone.

Hope it will be on your road map. I m ready to put my phone on test.

I m not a developer but I will contribute in kind.

Thank you