Re: Ubuntu Version 73 on BQ 4.5

El día sábado, noviembre 11, 2017 a las 06:08:29a. m. +0100, Gerhard Gonter escribió:

> Since my last reboot a few minutes ago, my BQ 4.5 phone does not
> prompt the PINs for my SIMs anymore and also does not show the network
> indicator menu, so I can't start the network (WiFi or cellular)
> anymore.  In the system settings under "Updates" I see a recent update
> from *today* titled "Ubuntu Version 73".
>
> What happened here?  Did the phone receive a self-destruct order? Am I
> alone with this?

Check if you have a lock file like config.ini.lock in

~/.config/connectivity-service

and if so, remove it; this issue came up the other day in the UBports
community.

In general, it would be nice if someone from Canonical or even BQ.com
could shet some light on this OTA update.

Thanks

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
8. Mai 1945: Wer nicht feiert hat den Krieg verloren.