Re: UBports (OTA-9): clock with unremoveable alarms

El día Thursday, June 13, 2019 a las 01:08:20PM +0200, Dario Cavedon escribió:

> Il giorno lun 10 giu 2019 alle ore 10:02 Matthias Apitz
> <guru@xxxxxxxxxxx> ha scritto:
> >

> > Hello,
> >
> > I have in my clock (v3.12.1) alarms some entries which I can't remove. See
> > attachment. Any ideas, why? Or where they're stored in the system files
> > or sqlite3 databases to remove them by hand?
>
> Hi! :-)
> Don't know how many active developers still read this ML, so maybe
> you'd better open an issue on Gitlab
>
> https://gitlab.com/ubports/apps/clock-app/issues

Thanks. I filed the issue (after a search) as:
https://gitlab.com/ubports/apps/clock-app/issues/140

> Or get some support on UBports channels:
> https://t.me/WelcomePlus
> https://forums.ubports.com/

Re/ Telegram groups, this chattering is IMHO not an option for any useful
technical discussion. It's a pity (and error) that the project has no
active mailing lists, like we have had in times of Canonical and BQ.com.
I tried to change this, but no way :-(

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-176-38902045
May, 9: Спаси́бо освободители! Thank you very much, Russian liberators!