Re: Availability of UbuntuOne on other distros

Hi Elliot

   Yes, I am interested in building rpm for other distros, especially openSuSE.
   But the idea of porting Ubuntu One to other distros should have a
more general form: why not to build a client for any operating system,
for example using Java? I would like to hear your thoughts about this.

regards
Bogdan

--
Bogdan Cristea