Today's OAuth/connection problems are fixed

Hello Ubuntu One users,

First, my apologies if you've been experiencing problems with Ubuntu One
 today. We had some problems arise around the OAuth process between the
client and our servers due to some recent changes on the server side. As
of around 10:00 PM Eastern time, the fix on the servers was rolled into
production.

In addition to the server fix, we also rolled out a new client release
to our beta PPA. This new client should fix a number of issues some of
you may have been experiencing so please update at your earliest
convenience. For more information on this new release:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuOne/ReleaseNotes

If you are still experiencing problems, please be sure to try to quit
and then re-launch the Ubuntu One client first. If you continue
experiencing problems after that, please file a bug report by
right-clicking on the applet and selecting "Report a Problem".

Thank you to everyone for your patience and continued support of Ubuntu
One. We're working hard to make this service better each day and can't
thank you enough for all your help!

Best regards,

Joshua Hoover