Re: ubuntuone client default folder

Hi again,

sorry for having started such long discussion.

I probably used the wrong word ("policy") in my first mail; I should
probably have used 'common practice'.

My original suggestion was to let the user choose. No problem in having
the space as default but why not having a variable that one could choose
using dpkg-reconfigure ?

thanks for your nice work !
marco