Re: Concerning UbuntuOne

¡Hola Kyle!

On 11/17/2009 02:51 PM, Kyle Mecklem wrote:
To whom it may concern,

I am an avid Ubuntu user so when I first heard about Ubuntu One I was
excited to use it to backup my business's data. Unfortunately no part
of Ubuntu one has been working for me (using Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic). The
application crashes as soon as I click it, the Ubuntu One folder hangs
on "connecting..." and the web interface is unresponsive when I
attempt to upload a large file.

I'm sorry to hear that this has not been working well for you. Thanks for taking the time to write in about it. We spoke on the phone just now, and you've filed some bug reports that we'll make sure to take a closer look at and get fixed for you(we currently have quite a backlog of untriaged bugs).

When you get back to your computer, could you respond here with the bug numbers? Then we'll let you know the easiest way to get the bugfixes.
--
Elliot Murphy | https://launchpad.net/~statik/