Re: Publish folders as well as files?

Thanks for the suggestion! We don't have definite plans to publish folders
right now, personally I'm a little hesitant about enabling publishing of
websites through Ubuntu One. It's not impossible or anything like that, but
I am proposing that we focus in improving performance, integrating with
Zoho, doing a Windows port, and adding undelete. We still are still working
on the roadmap for Ubuntu One over the 10.10 release, and very soon we will
be putting up blueprints on Launchpad to propose sessions for UDS.

Everyone is welcome to propose feature ideas here, and to participate in
person or remotely at any of the Ubuntu One sessions at UDS next month.

--
Elliot Murphy | https://launchpad.net/~statik/