How to debug Ubuntu One?

Hello,

I would like to know more about ways to debug Ubuntu one.

I have tried it myself on my machine, but it ended up with weird sympthoms on my whole system. For example, at somepoint I had two Ubuntu One icons on the messaging panel menu.

And I would like to use a test account instead of using mine, so I don't risk losing my personal U1 data. If it is possible to have the debug U1 running is parallel with the installed one.

If you have any directions of places to go, things to read, or even just provide some information maybe enough.

Regards,

Dedeco

Follow ups