Re: Meaning of isFresh()?

On 08/07/10 18:51, Václav Šmilauer wrote:
If I understand the current code, we have :
at step 1 : isFresh()=false, isReal()=true
step2 : isFresh()=false, isReal()=true (since Ip and Ig are not deleted
in virtual interactions I guess)
Yes, they are, of course (if you mean intrGeom and intrPhys). See code
for requestErase. All answers are in the code.
I checked that. I don't see requestErase deleting intrGeom or intrPhys, and since isReal is based on that, virtuals will real!

step3 : isFresh()=false, isReal()=true
So the question is : how can we check when an interaction goes from
virtual to real?
isFresh.

Mmmh... this is what I expect but not what I seem to get...