Re: Dem3DOFGeom : ScGeom

Thank you for encouraging words Anton. :-)
Keep in mind that we 1) discussed this design question (not enough it seems) face to face with Vaclav, and 2) the possible bugs most probably come from changes in ScGeom which ARE really necessary, not from class hierarchy changes, and 3) ScGeom+Facet is broken anyway...

Bruno

, and 2/ I still didn't see the .