Re: Cpm model + ScGeom

Very interesting! I'll check this asap.

Bruno

On 18/07/10 23:24, Václav Šmilauer wrote:
Hi Bruno,

I tried to use ScGeom for the Cpm model, in previous three commits
(2374-2376). Macroscopic results look very differently (esp. resistance
in compression, and also the failure pattern - in
examples/concrete/dem3dof-scgeom.table) although contact-level behavior
is more or less the same, modulo incremental effects (as it seems to me)
-- figures can be obtained from scripts/test/cpm-dem3dof-scgeom.py.

Could you please check that Law2_ScGeom_CpmPhys_Cpm uses ScGeom
correctly? I am only rotating shear displacement using the rotate
function, then adding the current increment. Is that sufficient? I am
not sure how prevNormal is used and so on.

Cheers, Vaclav

PS I might be out of mail in the following few days, sorry if I don't
reply promptly.