Re: RuntimeError: unregistered class (was: qt4 looks nice!)

Hi Janek,

it is fixed now. Eventually it turned out to be (badly documented) API
change in boost::serialization which showed up depending on compilation
options (chunkSize) so packages were not affected. See
https://bugs.launchpad.net/yade/+bug/666876

Cheers, Vaclav