Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 2555: - Retriangulation controlled by a volumetric deformation threshold

>  void FlowEngine::action ( )
> +			std::ofstream eps_vol ("Epsilon_volume.txt", std::ios::app);
>  			UpdateVolumes ( );
> +			eps_vol << eps_vol_max << endl;
> +			Eps_Vol_Cumulative += eps_vol_max;
> +			if (Eps_Vol_Cumulative > ReTrg*EpsVolPercent_RTRG) {Update_Triangulation = true; ReTrg++;}
>
>  			timingDeltas->checkpoint("Update_Volumes");

Emanuele, if you keep adding lines opening and writing files in essential function faster than I remove them, it will be
endless. ;-)
Please find a different procedure (python, a separate c++ function called conditionaly - and not called by default,
don't commit testing code, or whatever).
At least put timings in the right place, I can't get a realistic picture of where time is spent if the time for updating
volumes includes writing this junk.

Cheers.