Re: Combining engines prescribing movement

> Further, Body::isDynamic will change its meaning to be simply
> state->blockedDOFs=State::DOF_ALL. Remembering that blockedDOFs block
> forces (not displacements per se), therefore, "non-dynamic" bodies
> _will_ be moved by NewtonIntegator if they will have non-zero velocity!

That is all good!
I thought this behaviour was already implemented to be honnest.
But in fact it was just me hacking Yade ;-)
(https://lists.launchpad.net/yade-users/msg03220.html).

We could even get rid of translation and rotation engines at the same time, seriously.
They are useless and generate so many troubles.