Re: Yade + C libraries fails at memory management

Thank you for input Vaclav. I'm trying now.
While staring at the compile and linker flags, I was wondering :
- do we need -Wl and -Bsymbolic in Yade? (for now I'm trying the other way : recompiling
taucs with those flags, but it is not an option for pardiso since they don't distribute
the sources. Unfortunately taucs is slower, not parallelized, and gives unstable results...)
- I see a "-pipe" flag (not related to the initial problem, I know), can't it contribute
to the big RAM need for compilation?

Cheers

Bruno