Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 2570: 1. Fix requestErase of erased interaction (thanks to Anton for reporting)

Ok, I will try. But I did not test packages yet. Can anyone try to start
your simulations from packaged version? We do really need it!

It is very simple, just:

sudo sudo add-apt-repository ppa:yade-pkg/stable; sudo apt-get install
yade-0.60

Anton